Simulation Mannequin Training for Nurses
The Long Term Care Nurses Association has purchased a simulation mannequin and will bring it to your facility for training.
Be Prepared for the New Requirements of Participation Competency Regulations
The Long Term Care Nurses Association is offering simulation competency programs to licensed nurses around the state!
Two options are available!
- Year-long training ($2000) - You receive 24 hours of simulation training during the year. This is normally divided up into one 6-hour training day per quarter.
- A la carte ($750) - You receive one 6-hour training day
You can choose from one of the training modules listed below, or LTCNA will customize a training to fit your needs!
- Head to toe assessment
- Change in condition assessment
- Focused Assessments
- Based on admitting diagnosis or current concern
- Post exacerbation of chronic disease
- Post fall
- Respiratory Assessment
- IV therapy
- Urinary catheterization
- New orientee (will be offered at a later date)
Contact Debbie Jackson at 800-252-8988 or email@example.com for details.